Friday, July 20, 2007

Week 12 - The Finish Line!

Today was the final weigh in for my company's weight loss challenge. There will be another 12 weeks of workouts, but no more competition. I am quite proud of myself and my results. So proud that I may even have a friend take a picture of me in my bathing suit this weekend so I can post it here next week.

I am down 2.6 lbs from last week, bringing me to a total loss of 15.2 lbs! I know I could have lost more if I didn't bail on the workouts the last few weeks due to school and the whole schedule/stress thing. However, it would have been really easy for me to let those same factors get me to start eating like crap and gain a ton of weight back. I am really proud that I didn't let that happen.

My pants that I've worn for nearly every weigh in day are literally falling off of me now. I've lost 6 centimeters off my waist and 8 centimeters off my thigh. Eight centimeters is slightly over three inches! My thighs are smaller now then they were when I was twenty or thirty pounds lighter! They are still big, as you will see when I post the swimsuit pictures, but I am delighted that they are smaller.

Now I'm off to go to the beach all weekend! Thanks for checking in on me!

2 comments:

pollyhyper said...

I'm afraid to ask how much you gained back over the weekend. Whatever, it was a lot of sodium, I'm sure it's just water retention.

You were one hot tamale in that swimsuit!

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh! So great! Congrats Zazz!

Weight Loss Progress